1
If I should meet thee
倘若岁月流转重逢于你
After long years,
时隔多年之后
How should I greet thee?
我又该如何问候你呢
With silence and tears.
唯有沉默与泪水
——拜伦
2
If the distance between us is 100 steps , I’m willing to walk 99 first , and then wait for you take that last step , I’m willing to wait as long as it takes, because I LOVE YOU !
倘若你我之间横亘百步之遥,我愿率先踏出九十九步,然后静候你迈出最后那一步,无论需要等待多久,我都心甘情愿,因为我爱你至深
——《全球热恋》
3
I love three things in this world. Sun, moon and you. Sun for morning, moon for night, and you forever.

在这纷繁尘世中,我倾心于三样事物。太阳、月亮以及你。太阳象征白昼,月亮代表黑夜,而你则是我永恒的朝夕相伴。
4
I’d rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.
我宁愿与你共享短暂的人生旅程,也不愿独自面对这世间的无尽岁月更迭。
——《指环王》
5
Sometimes ever, sometimes never.
相逢有时,离别无期。
6
The traveler has to knock at every alien door to come to his own, and one has to wander through all the outer worlds to reach the inner most shrine at the end.
旅人必须敲遍每一扇陌生之门,才能抵达自己的家门;人必须游历所有外部世界,最终才能抵达最深的内殿。
————泰戈尔。冰心译
7
I will return, find you, love you, marry you and live without shame.
我必将归来,寻你、爱你、娶你,然后昂首挺胸地生活。
——《赎罪》
8
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.
But every once in a while you find someone who’s iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有些人被命运镀上哑光,有些人被命运披上丝绸,有些人被命运涂上光泽。但偶尔你会遇见一道彩虹般的人,当你遇见这样的人,世间万物都将黯然失色。
——《怦然心动》
9
There are more things in heaven and earth than you’ve ever dream of, Horatio.
天地玄黄,赫瑞修,比你所能梦想到的还要辽阔。
———出自莎剧对白《哈姆雷特》第一幕第五场
10
Time doth transfix the flourish set on youth
时光会刺破青春的绚烂外衣
And delves the parallels in beauty’s brow,
会在美人额上刻下岁月的平行线
Feeds on the rarities of nature’s truth,
它会吞噬自然赋予的稀世之美
And nothing stands but for his scythe to mow.
世间万物终将沦为它镰刀下的牺牲品
——莎士比亚《十四行诗》第六十首
11
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
人生本质就是一场不断放手的过程,最令人痛苦的是我们总来不及好好道别。
——《少年派的奇幻漂流》
在这众多动人的句子中,你最为珍视哪一句呢?